Breathe nature in and let your inner expression out
Dates: Arrive evening Thursday 13th June, depart morning Tuesday 18th June
This retreat will provide a deeply relaxing and inspiring environment so you can lose yourself in your creative flow and increase feelings of self-actualisation through writing. We will use immersion in nature, meditation, and other breathwork and relaxation techniques to help you to connect with your inner self and express what you feel through writing. There will also be plenty of time each day to spend restorative time on your own, to write and unwind.
Exercises will gently challenge our ‘familiar’ or habitual ways of seeing things and help us to get in touch with our self-expression, with our senses and with nature. Whether you want to start journaling, spend some time on reflection and inner work, find new ways of developing your writing, clear blocks, or simply take time to relish the writing process and recharge, this writing retreat will encourage and support both complete beginners and writers in an encouraging, heart-centred and tranquil environment.
This retreat is for anyone who wants to:
- Find space and time to write in a beautiful tranquil setting
- Create deeper, more mindful connections with their words, themselves and their stories.
- Increase focus and perception
- Enhance creative flow
- Tap into imagination; unearth unique ideas and stories
- Use writing and meditation to help engage with life more fully
- Use writing as a tool for spiritual or personal development
- 4 days (5 nights) accommodation in private rooms with en-suites at Relaxscape, a beautifully restored 100 year old house on an olive farm in rural Portugal
- A daily meditation session
- Daily mindful walks in nature
- Daily guided writing sessions
- Time to yourself for self-reflection and relaxation
- All meals at Relaxscape
- Optional yoga sessions with Belinda
- Use of our cork yoga mats & blocks
- Trip to a natural beauty spot woodland waterfalls
What's not included
- Flights and transfers to Relaxscape from Lisbon or Porto airports (I can help you to work out the transfers if you need)
- Swimming towels (can be hired at the venue)
- Toiletries (we're into sustainability here, so don't provide disposable toiletries like some other places you may have stayed, but we do provide natural soap made in Portugal)
- Snacks and alcohol outside mealtimes (but you are welcome to bring your own or buy them from the café 100m away)
- Optional massage or other alternative therapy sessions
- One to one holistic coaching sessions with Belinda also available on request
Accommodation & Prices
I created Relaxscape as a place for you to escape from the stresses of your everyday life. It offers a tranquil environment to reconnect with nature and recharge your body and mind.
You'll stay in my lovingly restored 100 year old home that combines traditional style and modern comforts, set in a peaceful olive grove surrounded by trees and amazing views and walks leading down to a beautiful river lagoon. In all of our retreats we invite you to explore relaxation and wellbeing by enjoying these restorative natural surroundings.
All rooms have a a private en-suite toilet with shower or bath+shower. There are various double and single room options as I welcome couples, siblings, and/or parent & child (from 16yrs) who would like to enjoy the experience together.
All prices include accommodation for the 5 nights, breakfast, lunch and dinner (vegetarian, can be vegan, gluten free, dairy free), and the daily retreat activities.
A double room with en-suite bath+shower is €750 per person (1 room available, suitable for 2 people who don't mind sharing a big double bed). Single occupancy €1050
A twin room with en-suite bath+shower is €750 per person (1 room available with 2 single beds, suitable for 2 people who don't know each other). Single occupancy €1050
A double room with en-suite shower is €700 per person (suitable for 2 people sharing a standard double bed), based on 2 people sharing. Single occupancy €1000
There are also 3 single rooms available at €900 per room.
A 20% non refundable deposit is required on booking, and the balance to be paid no later than 28 days before the start date of the retreat.
If you already live in Central Portugal near Tomar or Ferreira do Zêzere and would like to join in the daily activities, please message to find out about Day Pass rates.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you to Relaxscape and to sharing with you the special calm and beauty of this wonderful area of Portugal.
Simply complete the form below to reserve your place
We will then send an invoice with a secure online payment link for you to pay the required deposit.
If you have any enquiries about this retreat, please feel free to email us your questions.